Work With Us – Physicians
As you weigh the opportunity to build your career with the respected, experienced staff of Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America, there are several factors to consider:
Physician-led and supported
BRCA is a network of physician-led centers empowered by:
- Medical Directors at each location with responsibility for the operations of the local practice.
- Highly trained mid-levels and clinical staff who are assisted by dedicated and experienced administrators.
- State-of-the-art burn and reconstructive surgery units with dedicated operating rooms and outpatient clinics.
- Programs specifically designed to meet the unique needs of each community we serve.
- Support for learning opportunities and treatment development either individually or across multiple centers in collaboration with the JMS Research Foundation.
- Unparalleled access to a network of experienced burn, hand, wound and reconstruction specialists.
For more than 40 years, BRCA has continued to grow and partner with hospitals across the country to provide patients a continuum of care from initial injury through long-term rehabilitation, while ensuring no patient is turned away. Through the visionary leadership of our founders, Dr. Joseph Still and Dr. Fred Mullins, BRCA is poised to continue our growth and success by remaining focused and dedicated to patient care above all else. Our medical professionals are the most important link in that care, and we pride our practice on developing and maintaining long-term relationships with them. We want our physicians and mid-level practitioners to make burn care their career, not just an entry on their CV.
Hone your skills
With 16% of the nation’s dedicated burn beds and 20% of national burn admissions, you will have the opportunity to see cases of all types. Our cases come from local incidents, regional referrals, and even international requests for assistance. Our surgeons treat adult and pediatric patients for thermal, chemical and electrical burns, skin and soft tissue disorders, extremity injuries and complex wounds. There are opportunities to experience hand surgery, microvascular construction, plastic surgery, advanced wound care and other treatments. Typical duties include inpatient and outpatient care, surgery, research and assisting in development/education activities.
BRCA is committed to providing you with a full range of professional advantages and comprehensive benefits that recognize and reward your contributions to the care of our patients. All candidates receive competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/401k), including vacation and holidays. In addition, we fully support professional development opportunities.
BRCA’s burn centers are located in some of the most desirable cities in the nation. For a list of BRCA locations, please click here.
For questions or consideration, please email our Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org